Systema Major Workstation 3 Gases
1. 3 or, 2 Tube Hypoxia guard Rota meter-pneumatic device ensures no nitrous oxide flow, if oxygen flow is lower than 0.5ltr/min. approx. Minimum 25% (+5%) Oxygen (1:3 mixed ratio between O2 & N2O) in Surgery gas mixture.
2. Oxygen locked N2O supply Oxygen failure warning device.
3. Higher efficiency forged regulators & yokes with M.S. fittings.
4. Panel mounted high & low pressure display gauges and audio visual Oxygen failure warning device.
5. High precision pressure relief cum non return valve.
6. Halothane Change over mechanism with oxygen flush (open & close circuit).
7. Oxygen & Nitrous oxide gas inlet point each 3 nos. & 1 no. Airgas Point at the back.
8. Standard Magill’s circuit, all rubber antistatic tested.
9. Trolley made of power coated M.S. table – Top tray, modified monitoring accessories.
10. Drawer top M.S. steel tray 5 dia antistatic breaking castor wheel.
11. Oxygen outlet for driving ventilator (Double).
12. Large diameter (63mm) O2 & N2O gauge each two for high visibility & clarity O2 & N2O operating pressure (4.22kgf/cm2) display gauge each one.
13. Central pipe line connection & 10 liters W/C cylinder carrier facility.
14. Structure: MS structure.
15. Provision for: Tec vaporizer, Circle absorber (Optional at extra cost).
Warranty: 12 Months from the date of manufacturing.
For more details you can contact us using below enquiry form.